Marvel’s creative legend, Stan Lee, who’s the mastermind behind some of Hollywood’s best comics including Iron Man, Black Panther, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, has passed away at age 95.
Through his superhero movies, he was able to inspire and motivate his millions of creatives and fans across the world. He was also a US war veteran who served his country in World War II.
Here are 10 memorable quotes from him.
- “Life is never complete without its challenges.”
- “The more you read, the better you’re going to become as a storyteller.”
- “Most people say, ‘I can’t wait to retire so I can play golf,’ or go yachting or whatever they do. Well, if I was playing golf, I would want that to finish so I could go and dream up a new TV show.”
- “Sooner or later, if man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance”.
- “The pleasure of reading a story and wondering what will come next for the hero is a pleasure that has lasted for centuries and, I think, will always be with us”.
- “We live in a diverse society – in fact, a diverse world – and we must learn to live in peace and with respect for each other”.
- “I think I’ve never stopped feeling like a kid”.
- “I like being with people. I like talking to them. I like everything about my life, so it’s fun”.
- “I love Marvel and the people there. I’m glad I’m still part of it”.
- “It’s totally irrational, patently insane to condemn an entire race – to despise an entire nation – to vilify an entire religion”.
The post 10 Memorable Quotes From Marvel’s Creative Legend, Stan Lee appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.