1. TATU, an epic adventure movie is another anticipative effort by Don Omope after his input in the smash hit box office movie, ‘The Wedding Party’.
2. The movie which is due for cinema release on Friday September 8, 2017 is one of the high-budget movies powered by Bank of Industry (BoI) under the NollyFund scheme, and next in release after Jade Osiberu’s success with ‘Isoken’.
3. It stars eyeball-gifted actor, Segun Arinze in a conscious use of the sight organ as shown graphically on promo posters.
4. There are high indications of comic moments in TATU with actors like Hafiz Oyetoro, aka Saka, and Frank Dunga.
5. You can never have enough of the versatile Toyin Abraham, same way that Gabriel Afolayan has always had his way with movie roles. What more can one say about Sambaza Nzeribe, the AMVCA 2017 Best Actor. Indeed, the film parades some of the best crop of actors from Nollywood.
6. TATU is a fast-paced action drama with contemporary take on the classic African story.
7. With a theme centred on conflicts arising from a mother’s quest for a child, TATU has been creatively crafted to educate and entertain, earning its place with heavyweights like Bank of Industry’s NollyFund and Patriarch Technologies in conjunction with FilmOne Production and FilmOne Distribution.
8. It is on record that most of the films supported and distributed by FilmOne have won the heart of film lovers, translating that to money for the filmmaker.
9. TATU celebrates the retirement of Dr. Abraham Nwankwo from a distinguish public service career, as the Director General of the Debt Management Office.
10. Don Omope says the movie will be the next Nollywood Box Office success story that is bound to set a new benchmark for Nigerian epic movie genre.
The post 10 Reasons Movie Enthusiasts Should see TATU This Weekend appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today – Nigeria’s Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.