At the moment, nothing is more bae than Sallah ram provided by your Muslim friends celebrating Eid-el-Kabir.
But as Nigerians, we must always be inventive with the ram as we are with many other things.
1. Get yours into a ram fight
Never rush in a fight. pic.twitter.com/TU0tyUxecI
— Kofi Wiredu™ (@Wiredu_) June 27, 2016
2. Place bets at ram fighting venues
3. Take a selfie with one
4. Dress it up like a nigga
5. Use as social media handle
Ileya is coming soon.
Time for tweeps to start replacing handles with ram.
— Ibe (@I_pissVodka) September 5, 2016
6. Give trendy names like Sai baba, Wizkid, Badoo, Undertaker, Theo Walcott and more
7. Share the ram killing on the internet
8. Barbecue a ram… the entire ram
9. Or settle for asun
10. Ride one like a horse
11. Title a movie ‘Eran Ileya’. TF?
12. Feed the entire neighbourhood
Photo Credit: Various
The post 12 Things Nigerians Can Do With Sallah Ram appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today – Nigeria’s Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.