By Chux Odoh
Sometimes it happens that your family is on vacation and you’re home alone.
Or you could be a single-pringle who’s going solo into the new year.
Either way, being alone does not mean to be bored – and we have compiled a few fun things to do as 2017 rolls in.
1. Take a long luxurious bath
2. Or if a shower is all you got, run it at full blast
3. Fix yourself a great breakfast
4. Pick out some nice clothes
5. And shoes- comfortable ones o!
6. Head over to the closest One Lagos Fiesta venue to you: Agege, Badagry, Epe, Ikorodu or Victoria Island
7. Order some food
8. And drink
9. Play some games
10. Listen and dance to some great music
11. Shout ‘Happy New Year’ with the largest crowd in Africa
Millions of Lagosians across the city are welcoming 2017 together.
12. And watch the fireworks at the One Lagos Fiesta
The post 12 Things You Should Do If You’re Spending New Year’s Eve Alone appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.