By 234 Star
Okay! So as promised, we’re giving out a truck-load of prizes, every week in April, and every reader stands a chance to get one of these special gifts. Just follow these simple instructions below…
Everyone is a winner, and it’s Easy as ABC!
HOW TO WIN
1. Send us a photo of you or your friends posing with a copy of NET, and you get an amazing gift from us. Yes it’s that easy!
2. Send us a photo of yourself with all April editions by month end, and be our ‘April winner’.
3. Send us a photo of yourself posing with 6 editions and above and you get a special ‘loyal readers’ gift!
4. And – wait for this – send us a photo of yourself with 12 past issues and you win BIG BIG – including a date with a celeb, a feature in NET and loads of gifts from our editors!
5. We have fun questions tucked in different parts of the paper too, from this edition. Cut out an easy question, with the answer written clearly in blue ink, and send to our office. Photocopies not allowed. Every correct answer wins a prize.
6. Send us an anniversary shout out on Facebook, Twitter, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or via SMS 08105087076. The messages we like most will get a special thank you gift from us.
WHAT ARE WE GIVING OUT?
Plenty. Including, but not limited to: free subscriptions, microwave ovens, electric irons, mobile phones, USB drives, recharge cards, celeb dates, concert tickets, movie tickets, washing machine, LCD TV, electric cooker, and so much more!
Let’s have fun!
Entry closes on April 30. Terms & Conditions apply.
‘ data-medium-file=”” data-large-file=”” src=”https://i2.wp.com/234star.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/landscape-1473366785-elle-marley-4.jpg?resize=768%2C384&ssl=1″ alt=”” data-recalc-dims=”1″>
Twelve year old feminist, Marley Dias is the youngest person on Forbes 30 under 30 list for 2018.
The young American is the founder of #1000BlackGirlBooks – a campaign set out to donate 1000 books that feature black girls as main characters. Since Dias passed her target and collected more than 1,000 books, she has secured a book deal of her own and landed on Forbes 30 under 30 list for its 2018 class.
Her work has also taken her to the White House, where she spoke at the United State of Women Summit alongside Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey. She most recently spoke at the 2017 Teen Vogue Summit.
“I’m working to create a space where it feels easy to include and imagine Black girls and make Black girls like me the main characters of our lives,” she told Forbes.
The post 12-Year-Old Feminist Becomes Forbes’ Youngest 30 Under 30 appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today – Nigeria’s Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.