Joke Silva has been happily married to Olu Jacobs for 30 years. Photo: Filed
The 54-year-old role interpreter, was part of the Hear Word Twitter chat (#HWChat), where she gave out the tips.
- Marriage means friendship, loving, fighting.. Laughing, worrying, togetherness
- Marriage pressure is not good, because you get pushed into the wrong relationship.
- The pressure from society is enormous but if a woman has that sense of affirmation her life is just as fulfilled
- A lot of extraneous forces can Mar a relationship. I say be true to YOU, not mum, dad or society.
- A healthy attitude to money is important. You build your empire together.
She wrapped up the conversation by saying, ‘For me the biggest advantage of being married is knowing I have someone always in my corner wanting what’s best for me and the kids’.
© NET Newspapers 2015. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.