Popular Lagos OAP, Tosyn Bucknor has passed away aged 37. The media personality was found dead at her home on Monday night after reportedly suffering from complications arising from her battle with Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- She was born Oluwatosin Bucknor on August 15, 1981, in a taxi while her mum on her way to visit a friend.
- She studied law and also attended Nigerian Law School.
- Tosyn wanted to be an actress, singer and writer before she stumbled into radio.
- Tosyn started her radio career as an intern at Eko FM with Tee A the comedian before moving to Cool FM as a youth corper. She also worked with Top Radio where she became the only female to host a radio breakfast show in Lagos, earning the unanimous title of ‘The Voice of Lagos’. She moved to Inspiration FM in February 2018 where she hosted the lunch hour show until her death.
- She was also a singer and songwriter and has an album to her credit – ‘Pop, Rock, Soul and Jara“.
- Two of her songs were used as soundtracks for the short film “Ireti“.
- Tosyn Bucknor got married to her French boyfriend Aurélien Boyer on November 15, 2015.
- She was found dead at her home on Monday night by her husband.
The post Facts About The Late ‘Voice of Lagos’, Tosyn Bucknor (1981 – 2018) appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.