Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose is always in the news. When he’s not fighting Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari, he’s fighting judges or serving amala.
Today 15th November marks his 57th birthday and is the last birthday he would have as a serving governor as his tenure runs out in October 2018. Who knows, Aso Rock could be his next destination!
Here are a few of his very many memorable moments.
1. Here he is kicking off the Christmas season with a Spider-man’s mask
2. Remember that time he went to address passengers at a train station in China?
3. There was a time that launching a Muslim singer’s musical instruments was an official duty
4. He also went to beg church people not to vex for him
5. He was doing ‘konko-below’ here because his wife donated classrooms – to an old people’s home
6. Who can forget when he was admiring this lady’s ‘pears’?
7. Who does not know he’s the creator of stomach infrastructure?
8. Buying ponmo is serious work for him
9. Cutting it is even more serious work
10. Have you seen him dissect fish?
11. What security is better than native hunters?
12. He knows quality palm oil just by looking at it
13. He’s very generous. So he dashes his citizens chickens for Christmas
14. This is the modern drainage system he’s pioneering in his state
15. And here he is in Rivers State, helping Governor Wike commission a road in Port Harcourt
16. Who can forget the day he went to pray to God for help in paying civil servants’ salaries?
The post Happy 57th Birthday To Ekiti’s Ayodele Fayose: Here Are His Best Moments As Governor appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today – Nigeria’s Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.