Kendall Jenner has topped Forbes’ list of the highest-paid models for the second year in a row.
The 23-year-old reality TV star earned the sum of $US22.5 million in the 12 months with Forbes crediting Jenner’s huge earnings for her contracts with Estee Lauder, Adidas and Calvin Klein.
Jenner out-earned her closest rivals Karlie Kloss, who earned $US13.5 million with Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whitely tied in the third position, earning $US11.5 million each while Cara Delevingne and catwalk veteran, Gisele Bundchen rounded out the top 5 with $US10 million each.
Gigi Hadid and her sister, Bella Hadid, are next up, reaching No. 7 and No. 8, earning $US9.5 million $US8.5 million respectively.
See full list below.
1. Kendall Jenner – $22.5 million
2. Karlie Kloss – $13 million
3. Chrissy Teigen – $11.5 million
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – $11.5 million
5. Cara Delevingne – $10 million
5. Gisele Bündchen – $10 million
7. Gigi Hadid – $9.5 million
8. Bella Hadid – $8.5 million
8. Joan Smalls – $8.5 million
10. Doutzen Kroes – $8 million
The post Kendall Jenner Top Highest Paid Model In The World For 2018 With $22.5 Million Earnings appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.