The new year ushers in Hollywood’s award season with it and first award ceremony for the year was the 2018 Palm Springs International Film Festival which held yesterday, January 2, at the Palm Springs Convention Centre in Califonia.
Here are five celebrities we think looked amazing on the red carpet. What better way to start the year than looking good, right?
1. Mary J Blige: The veteran singer looked dashing a blue lace dress.
2. Gal Gadot: The ‘Wonder Woman’ star actress whose regular wardrobe consists of neutral colours decided to burst out the color for the first red carpet of the year.
3. Octavia Spencer was just every shade of beautiful in her black lace and chiffon dress.
4. Salma Hayek is famous for always looking amazing and this time was no different. Her flowing green dress was just perfect for the evening.
5. Common: Even men can make fashion errors but this was clearly not the case for rapper and actor Common, as he absolutely aced in his navy blue suit.
There are more award ceremonies to come and we can’t wait for the looks these celebrities are going to be spotting.
The post See How Gal Gadot, Mary J Blige, Others Slayed On The 2018 Palm Springs International Film Festival Red Carpet appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today – Nigeria’s Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.