By Chux Odoh
1. Binomo is an innovative online trading platform where users can earn profits on rises or falls in currency exchange rates and prices of commodities around the world.
2. It is free to register on Binomo and anyone can trade with as little as $1 (N360)
3. Binomo’s website and mobile apps provide tutorial videos, training materials and a training account where you can practise your online trading skills.
4. Anyone can become a trader on Binomo regardless of your level of training, qualification or experience.
5. Victor Moses, the 2018 Nigerian Footballer of the Year and Chelsea FC superstar is Binomo brand ambassador
6. Binomo is a winner of several awards including Broker of the Year (2016 IAIR Awards), Best Broker for Beginners (2015 Forex Expo Awards) and rated ‘Category A’ by Financial Commission
7. Binomo is a global platform present in several markets across the world including Asia, Europe and Africa, meaning that users can earn money from anywhere in the world.
The post What is Binomo? Here Are 7 Things You Need to Know appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.