By Chux Odoh
“Super” Victor Moses is indeed a lovable star and a sure fan favourite. An elite footballer, playing for English Premier League big boys Chelsea and also for many years as a Super Eagles player, he’s always managed to elicit love and support of the country’s very passionate football fans. Who can forget how he helped Nigeria qualify for Russia and his beautiful penalty against Argentina?
A few months back, Binomo a leading online trading platform unveiled Victor Moses, who is a two time Nigeria Player of the Year, as Brand Ambassador. This follows Moses’ earlier deal with another global beverage company. These remarkable endorsement deals are fruits of Victor Moses’ pleasant personality, his excellent footballing abilities, dedication and hard work.
As we celebrate the star, who recently announced his retirement from international football, here are 10 lessons to learn from Victor Moses’ lifestyle.
- Commitment to Family: Victor has been successful in keeping his family life private. This is an achievement most sports personalities can not boast of. He is a proud husband and father of two children.
- Consistency: Victor Moses is one of the very few African players who made their first senior appearance at a very young age and kept performing at elite levels for over a decade. He played his first senior game for Crystal Palace when he was still a teenager.
- Love for Nigeria: Victor having being raised in England, represented English national team at youth levels with high chances of being called into the senior team of the Three Lions, however, he chose to play for his country of birth and homeland of his parents, Nigeria.
- Fitness and athleticism: Victor Moses is a very fit athlete. He is fast, hardworking and tireless on the pitch. He is super sexy and manages to maintain a fine figure.
- Friendliness and fun: Victor Moses is a very cheerful and playful lad. According to his teammates, you will always see Victor cracking jokes or just doing funny things to keep everyone happy and cheerful.
- Style and class: Victor is very sophisticated. He pays attention to his looks (that hairstyle!) and appearance. He’s well spoken and carries himself with class. And have you seen his exotic cars? Superb!
The post 6 Lessons To Learn From The Lifestyle Of Victor Moses appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.