By Onyinye Ugwu
The cause of the death American rapper Mac Miller‘s has been revealed following the release of details from his autopsy.
The ex-boyfriend of pop star, Ariana Grande, found dead in his Studio City, California, home on Sept. 7, died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol at the age of 26.
The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner ruled in a statement released Monday that Miller’s death was accidental and due to toxicity caused by the mixture of the drugs.
The autopsy was reportedly completed three days after the rapper’s demise and his body was released to his family, who have since buried him in their hometown of Pittsburgh.
Miller was reportedly discovered by his personal assistant on his bed, “kneeling with his face resting on his knees” After calling 911, the assistant moved Miller to the floor, where he performed CPR until emergency services arrived and pronounced the rapper dead.