Shocking! Man burnt to death while trying to fix electric pole in Kenya


Shocking! Man burnt to death while trying to fix electric pole in Kenya

By Joan Omionawele

</if

This shocking video shows an unidentified Kenyan who got electrocuted while attempting to fix an utility pole.

The man’s body went up in flames as onlookers stood by and watched helplessly.

The post Shocking! Man burnt to death while trying to fix electric pole in Kenya appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today – Nigeria’s Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

Share On

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *